IRC2P Router Fixiation

A modified I2P java implementation
HowardPlayzOA

IRC2P Router Fixiation

Post by HowardPlayzOA »

Hey there,

I have the router version (2.3.0-117+) that I am trying to connect the IRC servers. Unfortunately, it cannot connect to the servers possibly need a fix for that. Is it possible to modify the settings?
God Bless,
HowardPlayzIOfAdmin
i2plus

Re: IRC2P Router Fixiation

Post by i2plus »

HowardPlayzOA wrote: 13 Dec 2023 17:08 I have the router version (2.3.0-117+) that I am trying to connect the IRC servers. Unfortunately, it cannot connect to the servers possibly need a fix for that. Is it possible to modify the settings?
Sure you can modify the servers, but you should first check your addressbook, however, and make sure you only have single addresses for all the *.postman.i2p hostnames. You can either delete the destinations ending with AAAA individually by clicking on the identicon for each hostname listed on the main addressbook listing, or delete all the addresses and wait for them to repopulate (you can speed this up by hitting the Update button on the subscriptions page).

To edit the available servers, browse to the Tunnel Manager and under the Clients section, edit the IRC I2P Network tunnel. The available servers are listed under Tunnel Destination - if you set

Code: Select all

irc.postman.i2p,irc.echelon.i2p
here, you will be randomly connected to either when you attempt to connect with your IRC client.