PSA - if you wish to keep your i2pgit.org account, Contact me via email, reddit, i2pforum, or Irc2P

Release Announcements
eyedeekay

PSA - if you wish to keep your i2pgit.org account, Contact me via email, reddit, i2pforum, or Irc2P

Post by eyedeekay »

We are approaching(once again) 100k bot registrations on i2pgit.org. Anyone with null activity is getting deleted. If you have a legitimate account with null activity you want to keep, contact me:

- email: idki2p at mail.i2p
- reddit: alreadyburnt
- i2pforum: eyedeekay
- Irc2P: eyedeekay

otherwise your account will be deleted. i2pgit.org will shift away from public hosting and function only as the project repository host and issue tracker. Hosting will be extended to community projects on a case by case basis. This is due to the constant attacks. I am bored of deleting bot accounts, removing spam, responding to lawyers, and generally having to use too much of my time to keep my gitlab service online. There are so many bot accounts that it is going to take 3 and a half days for the script to delete them all.

From now on, registration will be subject to manual approval by one of the admins.

See also: https://old.reddit.com/r/i2p/comments/1 ... g_account/