echelon

test

Post by echelon »

just a test
lgillis

Re: test

Post by lgillis »

just a BBCode test

# Homepage I2P PROJEKT, the contact page.

I have taken out only the obvious former participants, zzz and zlatinb, the latter having already stopped his support some time ago. In addition, no volunteers have yet been found for the positions described as vacant. If there are other former participants on the list, I can add them.

Data source: http://i2p-projekt.i2p/en/contact, 2023-03-21 Di 12:28:54.
Most of the discussion about I2P's development happens on the I2P developer forum (only reachable from within I2P network). This is usually the best place to start with inquiries, if the dev IRC channel is inactive.
[table][tr][td]Team Administration[/td][td]nil[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Project Manager[/td][td]–[/td][td]point of contact of last resort[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Donations treasurer[/td][td]meeh[/td][td]manage donations[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]PR manager[/td][td]Sadie[/td][td]press contact, manages public relations and affairs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Assistant PR manager[/td][td]idk[/td][td]Public speaking, public relations assistance[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Forum admin[/td][td]echelon[/td][td]manage the public user forum[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Download mirrors admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]manage the mirrors for the download files[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Website mirrors admin[/td][td][vacant][/td][td]manage the mirrors for the website[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monotone guru[/td][td]echelon[/td][td]manage the public monotone repositories[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Packager; Linux[/td][td]–[/td][td]Linux (Debian/Ubuntu) distribution packager[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Packager; Windows[/td][td]–[/td][td]Windows installer packager[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Packager; OSX[/td][td]–[/td][td]OSX installer packager[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Release Manager[/td][td]–[/td][td]Builds and signs the releases[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Release Manager Alternates[/td][td]echelon, str4d[/td][td]Backup release managers[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]CI admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]Maintain the Continuous Integration infrastructure[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Reseed admin[/td][td]backup[/td][td]Monitors, advises and recruits reseed hosts[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Security Researcher[/td][td][vacant][/td][td]threat model / crypto expert[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gitlab admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]Manage the project gitlab[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Issue Tracker(Replaces Trac) admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]Manage the project bug tracker[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Translation admins[/td][td]echelon, –, idk, Sadie[/td][td]Admins on Transifex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]User Advocate[/td][td]Sadie[/td][td]gather, prioritize, advocate for user needs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Product Development[/td][td]Sadie[/td][td]supervises projects from the early planning stages to project completion[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Website Maintainer[/td][td]idk[/td][td]manage the public project website content design[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Webserver admin[/td][td]echelon[/td][td]manage the public project webservers[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Website admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]manage the public project website content[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]News Admin[/td][td]echelon[/td][td]manage router console news feed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Backup News Admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]manage the backup news feed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Design and Usability[/td][td]Sadie, idk[/td][td]ongoing improvements to user experience for website and software[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Google Play admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]F-Droid admin[/td][td]idk[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Outproxy admin[/td][td]StormyCloud[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table][tr][td]Team Software Developer[/td][td]nil[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Core Lead[/td][td]–[/td][td]lead dev for the SDK and router[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]I2P mail lead[/td][td]postman[/td][td]organize and develop the i2p mail system[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]I2P-Bote lead[/td][td]str4d[/td][td]I2P-Bote plugin[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]I2PSnark lead[/td][td]–[/td][td]Maintains the integrated Bittorrent client[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Syndie lead[/td][td][vacant][/td][td]Syndie development[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Susimail lead[/td][td]–[/td][td]Susimail development[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Android lead[/td][td]idk[/td][td]Android development[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Console[/td][td]idk, Sadie[/td][td]Router console HTML/CSS design[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]SAM[/td][td]–[/td][td]SAM maintainer[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Translators[/td][td]many many people![/td][td]Translators on Transifex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Contributors[/td][td]cervantes[/td][td]fire2pe dev, console enhancements[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]nil[/td][td]Mathiasdm[/td][td]desktopgui, dijjer port[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]nil[/td][td]–[/td][td]Debian/Ubuntu Packager and PPA maintainer[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]nil[/td][td]str4d[/td][td]Routerconsole backend and UI work, website revamp, unit tests work[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]nil[/td][td][vacant][/td][td]Help needed on many fronts![/td][/tr]
[/table]
Spring https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF-q-IGQQb1uK7fYuaQiRpcORDSmfsY2n