Java error

Discuss the I2P addressbook and naming system
arowana

Java error

Post by arowana »

I don't know if this is because of the I2PBB or something else, but I get java error.
I would have put this in trac, but I don't get a verification email to my i2p-mail, so I can't.

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/rt/core/ForEachTag
WebApp: Addressbook
Sorry! There has been an internal error.

Please report bugs on trac.i2p2.i2p or trac.i2p2.de.

Please include this information in bug reports:
Error Details

Error 500: /susidns/addressbook javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/rt/core/ForEachTag

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/rt/core/ForEachTag
at jasper.runtime/org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(Unknown Source)
at jasper.runtime/org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(Unknown Source)
at i2p.susi.dns.jsp.addressbook_jsp._jspService(addressbook_jsp.java:683)
at jasper.runtime/org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet/javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlet/org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlet/org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at jetty.i2p/net.i2p.servlet.filters.XSSFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlet/org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlet/org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
at jetty.security/org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlet/org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(Unknown Source)
at jetty.servlets/org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.gzip.GzipHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
at routerconsole/net.i2p.router.web.HostCheckHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(Unknown Source)
at jetty.io/org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(Unknown Source)
at jetty.util/org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(Unknown Source)
at jetty.util/org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/rt/core/ForEachTag
at i2p.susi.dns.jsp.addressbook_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f0(addressbook_jsp.java:697)
at i2p.susi.dns.jsp.addressbook_jsp._jspService(addressbook_jsp.java:204)
... 27 more

I2P Version and Running Environment

I2P version: 0.9.42-4
Java version: AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.4 (OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.4+11)
Wrapper version: none
Server version: 9.2.z-SNAPSHOT
Platform: Windows 10 amd64 10.0
Processor: uninitialized (none)
Jbigi: Native BigInteger library jbigi not loaded - using pure Java - poor performance may result - see http://i2p-projekt.i2p/jbigi for help
Encoding: Cp1252
Charset: windows-1252

Note that system information, log timestamps, and log messages may provide clues to your location; please review everything you include in a bug report.
zlatinb

Re: Java error

Post by zlatinb »

This is probably due to the browser bundle. I must have forgotten to include the taglibs in the JLink package.

Another thing that concerns me is that the jbigi library hasn't loaded. We'll look into that as well.
arowana

Post by arowana »

I can't seem to install Orchid either. I try go get it from stats.i2p but it tells me it's corrupt. Problem with stats.i2p Orchid, or problem with I2BB?

Btw, love I2BB. So nice and easy to use. Will I help the network by keeping it running even when I'm not doing anyting I2P related?
zlatinb

Post by zlatinb »

I2BB doesn't have pack200 which is required for many plugins to work, looks like orchid is one of them.

As to your other question, yes, running I2BB will help the network because it contains an I2P router which will route packets.
arowana

Post by arowana »

Probably why I can't install bote either then.
Is that something that will eventually be possible, or is that out of scope for I2BB?

Since I2BB is also a router, is it possible to run muwire connected to that router? I tried, but it said it couldn't find a router.
zlatinb

Post by zlatinb »

We'll try to either get pack200 included in I2BB or to build a non-pack200 version of the bote plugin.

As far as MuWire, it requires the I2CP port to be open. We have disabled I2CP deliberately on the I2BB, but you may be able to re-enable it from the router console /configi2cp. However I'm not excited about having MW depend on a browser window being open, because if you close the browser MW will crash. Alternatively if you are on windows or mac you can try running the bundles from https://muwire.com , they don't depend on Java or I2P (i.e. they come with their own router).