Encrypted leasesets not working

I2P router issues
bongzilla

Encrypted leasesets not working

Post by bongzilla »

I have set up a HS on node A with PSK and have the keys entered on node B with the destination. But i continue to get "Website Unreachable" when trying to access the encrypted b32 of the HS. Both nodes are running Java 1.9.0-0. The HS is able to be accessed without encryption so im not too sure what the issue is. I have tried PSK and DH and neither have worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
obscuratus

Re: Encrypted leasesets not working

Post by obscuratus »

Are these both on the same router? Or different routers?

There's currently a bug (fixed for the next release) that causes lookups to fail on the first pass. Retries work fine.

Does a simple retry fix your issue?
FuguiWang

Re: Encrypted leasesets not working

Post by FuguiWang »

Hi, any update on this topic?

Today I want to set up a outproxy with an encrypted leaseset, so that only I can use that (to prevent abuse).

But once I enabled the encryption, the clientside I2P ask for password immediately, I gave it (by copy&paste, no typos are made).

Then it said "Destination lease set not found" no matter how many times I retried. The same site with no encryption works immediately. Both serverside and clientside are using 2.0.0, which should be the latest release.

I thought, if the clientside ask me for the password, then it must get the encrypted leaseset and notice the encryption. And then it shouldn't unknown the leaseset.