Feature Requests

The MuWire file sharing application
robabok978

Re: Feature Requests

Post by robabok978 »

Hi,
got suggestions. i hope they are general useful.

Search for foldername as it is often more info by it. Maybe MuWire is doing this

Limit downloading slot general per peer and schedule the others to check for open downloadslot after next. (if i dowmload a whole tree/folder i don't want that it starts all at once. I wouldlike to limit that to adjust it to the limit of the hardware)

"add linkHashes" function in downloads with a field to paste hashes for adding to downloads.
As it doesn't know which name the file has, maybe the first source hit give the name.

Are collection portable and shareable? The file in the muwire folder seems not to be human readable.

Sort in the preview in the collection create process

Scaleable splitting for both fields (upper/lower) in library tab

Option in Downloading and Library for filter out hash down-/up-loading. It fills the

How do i know, that the hardware can't handle connection/tunnnels in MuWire? Does the transfers just show shortly up and than break. Are more stable transfer better? How does the gui is performace wise, if many entries are shown and updated? Lower connections and higher resources(tunnels seems better for me.

Thanks