Musician on the darknet

alpeh

Musician on the darknet

Post by alpeh »

Hello, fine people of I2P. My name is Alex, I'm a musician and I like programming stuff. Since I love the I2P idea I decided to give my music away (FLAC and mp3s) exclusively for folks with an I2P router (or Tor-Browser for that matter). :)

http://pehotin.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=e6 ... qa.b32.i2p

If you like the idea, gimme some feedback. :) Is something like this necessary? What would you improve on the site? I've hardly ever seen musicians on the darknet, what would you expect on such a site?

Hope to hear from you, have a nice weekend.
trellton

Re: Musician on the darknet

Post by trellton »

Interesting. I saw your post earlier in the month, but did not reply, for I did not have a forum account ;)
Listened to the song "Wolkenboot", and thought it was nice. . I like to see people bring arts to the darknet :mrgreen:
alpeh

Re: Musician on the darknet

Post by alpeh »

trellton wrote: 01 Aug 2021 06:25 Interesting. I saw your post earlier in the month, but did not reply, for I did not have a forum account ;)
Listened to the song "Wolkenboot", and thought it was nice. . I like to see people bring arts to the darknet :mrgreen:
Thanks, mate! :)
Check out the new song "Déjà-vu", it is freshly released and of course free for all the fine people on the darknet.