Musician on the darknet

alpeh

Musician on the darknet

Post by alpeh »

Hello, fine people of I2P. My name is Alex, I'm a musician and I like programming stuff. Since I love the I2P idea I decided to give my music away (FLAC and mp3s) exclusively for folks with an I2P router (or Tor-Browser for that matter). :)

http://pehotin.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=e6 ... qa.b32.i2p

If you like the idea, gimme some feedback. :) Is something like this necessary? What would you improve on the site? I've hardly ever seen musicians on the darknet, what would you expect on such a site?

Hope to hear from you, have a nice weekend.
trellton

Re: Musician on the darknet

Post by trellton »

Interesting. I saw your post earlier in the month, but did not reply, for I did not have a forum account ;)
Listened to the song "Wolkenboot", and thought it was nice. . I like to see people bring arts to the darknet :mrgreen:
alpeh

Post by alpeh »

trellton wrote: 01 Aug 2021 06:25 Interesting. I saw your post earlier in the month, but did not reply, for I did not have a forum account ;)
Listened to the song "Wolkenboot", and thought it was nice. . I like to see people bring arts to the darknet :mrgreen:
Thanks, mate! :)
Check out the new song "Déjà-vu", it is freshly released and of course free for all the fine people on the darknet.
alpeh

Post by alpeh »

My server behaved funny, so I took the site off the I2P Network for a long time. Now it is back online, same key.

Check out the new single, it's about my "love" towards corporate culture. BTW, the one mix with aggressive basses is available only on darknet. :)