Preview and status update

aargh

Preview and status update

Post by aargh »

Hello.

As you might already know, I'm partaking in a rewrite of a Syndie implementation in another programming language with a (hopefully) simpler user interface. Somewhat sidetracked, I wrote a seedless library this week, but that needs test coverage and real world testing. Basic image rendering has been added to the client. Below is a (compressed) screen shot of what things are shaping up to look like:
Screenshot from 2018-02-21 22-43-01.png
Screenshot from 2018-02-21 22-43-01.png (107.4 KiB) Viewed 26134 times
Hurray for comics from almost a decade ago!

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks so I should be able to get things cleaned up enough to prepare a very early, read-only, preview release for those interested in testing. Hopefully I can push forward with regular status updates and maybe even future releases.

In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions, hints, comments, ideas, UI mockups or annotations, please don't hesitate to share.
echelon

Re: Preview and status update

Post by echelon »

hey

sounds great ;-)

echelon
slumlord

Re: Preview and status update

Post by slumlord »

I tried Syndie many months back, it was a good program but the interface was quite dated from what I can recall. Thank you for making the effort! I look forward to testing this :)

edit: should you require any build/testing/distribution services, bobthebuilder.i2p can help