IP Addresses

Issues with this Forum? Post them here
Obfuscate

Re: Linux Info Tag Augsburg 21.04.2018

Post by Obfuscate »

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “I2P support forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “I2P support forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “I2P support forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

What do you mean by adding "The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions."?

Do you mean you can record our REAL ip address even we are using i2p?

Or just ip of visitors through i2pforum.net from clear Internet?
Email: obfuscate@mail.i2p
GPG/Bote: http://zerobin.i2p/?f29cf44277405258#ZIy3CVcmTvaguHRv0MX6n7e43ttM49PmnFV5qT+N4eQ=
echelon

Re: IP Addresses

Post by echelon »

Hi

The server records the IP address from the request. If you come via I2P address i2pforum.i2p this is a localhost address.
All visitors from I2P do have the same IP address in this forum.
Only visitors without using I2P do leave a footprint of their IP (or their VPN/Proxy IP) in this forum.

echelon
aluxe

Post by aluxe »

You could use the header information instead of 127.0.0.1

Code: Select all

X-I2P-DestHash
X-I2P-DestB32
X-I2P-DestB64
I2P-Bote: 4luxHKWOei7if0lnhaE54aFjkuqgXCFPzn4~KR~qbWE65wfVLbXrDR2O-LvugDzA35hgDeFUDrZ0GnRreBg83m
echelon

Post by echelon »

Hi

Could, but do not. Also those are rather useless, as they do change every router restart by default.

echelon
aluxe

Post by aluxe »

I was just looking into seeing what it would take to get bote working with phpBB and came across those configs.
I2P-Bote: 4luxHKWOei7if0lnhaE54aFjkuqgXCFPzn4~KR~qbWE65wfVLbXrDR2O-LvugDzA35hgDeFUDrZ0GnRreBg83m